ORDER AND INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
Ecommerce Professionals offers both end-to-end order processing & inventory management services, which helps you keep a check on inventory and fulfills customer orders in a timely and efficient manner. We manage your entire inventory, listing and pricing using a unique and an integrated platform.
Our dedicated teams of consultants process all orders, ensuring timely stock levels across your stores, thereby avoiding the risk of stock-outs and preventing the pile up of customer orders. Furthermore, we can help you manage and update your product catalogs, orders and inventory in real-time, if you are selling through different marketplaces.
Our inventory management services include handling customer queries, entering order details, creating invoices, tracking shipments, administering refunds & returns, assessing stock levels and maintaining detailed reports. We primarily work with Quick Books and other in-house developed tools to update inventory for controlling customized products for different marketplaces.
We offer a wide range of inventory management and order processing services to online resellers and manufacturers across the world. These range of services are aimed at optimizing the online shopping experience for buyers, as well as, boosting product purchases and converting customers.
We offer powerful inventory management tools which can:
1) Streamline the inventory management process
2) Automatically acquire the supplier price and availability status to synchronize them with availability and pricing on different marketplaces.
3) Create kits and bundles, to track and reorder with accuracy
4) Manage inventories across multiple warehouses
5) We are experienced in managing inventory and order processing services for Amazon, Walmart, Wayfair, Groupon, JC Penny, Target, Tractor Supplies, Finger Hut, Blue Stem Brands, Hayneedle, Sam's Club, Houzz and other marketplaces.