SEO CONTENT CREATION ON AMAZON
Amazon Listing Optimization | Rank Your Products Higher
SEO Content Creation for optimized listings is all about identifying the best keywords and using them according to their rankings to help achieve greater Conversion Rate Optimization(CRO). Increasing customer conversion rate, will lead to two very important things for your listings and Amazon business.
1) Optimized listings leads to increased sales and revenue – Better content leads to higher chance of a customer clicking the buy button, even though the numbers of visitors to the listing are the same.
2) Increased sales generate more listing traffic - Amazon actively rewards listings through increased customer conversions as well as traffic. The best listings rank higher when a customer searches on Amazon. This results in more views by more customers and eventually generates greater sales
During this stage, we optimise the listings for conversions as per Amazon’s a9 algorithm. We achieve that through keyword research and listing out the optimization.
1) Keyword Research
Keyword research is the initial and important part of any rewarding optimisation campaign. This includes identifying keywords for your products to rank inside Amazon’s search engine for long as well as short tailed keywords.
Starting the keyword research process involves simply exploring what the potential keywords would be for a specific product. Having years of experience with keyword research, this has now become in-built for our company. Taking our seed keywords from the process above we can put these into a third party software and get hundreds of variations along with important keyword ideas that may not have been known at first place. During the final keyword research stage we can also get semi-accurate data from the keyword tool for Amazon monthly search volumes.
At this point, we will have a large selection of keywords related to your product. The final stage of keyword research is necessitated using a keyword research tool that pulls the data directly from Amazon for these keywords to come up with variations that you cannot find by simply typing different adaptations into Amazon. The keyword research phase will usually provide, between 50-500 keywords, based on the campaign, that can be used in listing optimization and PPC campaigns later.
2) Optimisation Of Product Listings
This is the second part of stage 1 in the optimization of the product listings. This is more essential for long term Amazon profits. Optimization of an Amazon listing requires implementing your keywords and copy in such a way that it acquires high rank on Amazon. By ranking higher on Amazon you get more visitors who later on get converted into customers.
We make use of the apt tactics for search engine optimization – preparing a navigation structure using keywords, methodically placing them in the page content and also in the Search Terms (Title, description and all tags), employing latent semantic indexing (proper use of other words and phrases similar to keywords) in the content.
- SEO auditing – We analyse and prepare a complete report of your current status for organic search
- Formulating SEO strategy which includes objectives, tactics, Key performance indicators, and tracking
- Keyword research
- On-page optimization
- Content creation/development
- Conversion rate optimization
- SEO copywriting
If you have the products to launch, we have the expertise and the resources to help you make your products visible and rank high in Amazon search results and dominate over your competitors. Overlooking Amazon SEO optimization can be shattering. We follow the best practices recommended by Amazon. Contact us or schedule a meeting to reach out to you so that we can help you dominate the Amazon marketplace.